• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cherokee Gun and Pawn has AMMO!!

Traderman2011

Default rank <2500 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
164   2
Reaction score
Hey everyone, just wanted to let you all know I was up at Cherokee today shipping off my PLR16 and somehow ended up buying a "baby SCAR" .22LR ISSC rifle! Also, as I was waiting I noticed that the ammo shelf behind me had AMMO! Cherokeeammo.JPGglorious ammo, including .223, 308, 7.62x51, 7.62x39, 380, 45 ACP Hornady, 1000rd packs of 9mm for $369, some .22 short, and LOTS of rifle ammo....7mm, 243, 270, 30-30, 30/06, even had some 50BMG. They also had a good inventory of Glocks, shotguns, hunting rifles, and a couple of S&W M&P 15-22 non threaded models in stock. As always, one of my favorite places to shop!

like buying a car with no gas to be had . lol...but congrats on the new 22lr club you have;)
Good thing I stocked up over the past few years! I've got around 11k sitting in ammo cans in bulk packs. Had a great deal just last summer from The Sportsman's Guide of all places, bought 5,250 rounds of Federal .22LR for $219 with free shipping! bought 3 cases and have only gone through a few thousand with my 15-22's and Rem 597

Good thing I stocked up over the past few years! I've got around 11k sitting in ammo cans in bulk packs. Had a great deal just last summer from The Sportsman's Guide of all places, bought 5,250 rounds of Federal .22LR for $219 with free shipping! bought 3 cases and have only gone through a few thousand with my 15-22's and Rem 597

ok so when are we meeting up for me to buy some again?? lol..

Wish I could help you, but you're Group 4....we can't mix. :rofl: I've been considering putting some up just to help some people out, but now with this new toy....I dunno.... :behindsofa:

- - - Updated - - -

Wish I could help you, but you're Group 4....we can't mix. :rofl: I've been considering putting some up just to help some people out, but now with this new toy....I dunno.... :behindsofa:

Back
Top Bottom