• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cherokee Gun and Pawn Magpul Prices!!

calebp

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
231   0
Reaction score
Cherokee gun and pawn has the cheapest prices for magpul stuff I have found anywhere, even online.
Pmags-14.95
Ctr stock-84.95
Miad-29.95 I think

Cheaper than I could even find online.

your search must be broken. plenty of places have pmags cheaper. 14.20 is MAP pricing, and joe bob outfitters has them for 13.90 now, plus 5% discount and free shipping with "PM" code.

Bullseye in Lawerenceville has some OD MIAD grips on clearance in a bin in the back marked $28, but they'd prolly take a few bucks less.

Cherokee is a good place to buy from. I purchased a few guns and rifles from them and prices were very competitive even to the internet stores.

Props to Cherokee....good prices on weapons, ammo, acessories, etc...and they do not charge FFL fee for transfers! For that alone, I always buy something from them when I go there to pick up a gun I found cheaper on-line. It's hard for them to compete with on-line sellers running specials because the on-line sellers usually dont charge sales tax unless they are in state. Either way, they are good people with good prices.

agreed, I figure with the money I save on my FFL xfers I can pay a couple of dollars more here and there on things to buy local

Back
Top Bottom