ODT Junkie!
46   0
Reaction score
I went to Cherokee Gun and Pawn Saturday and they had some good prices I think:
LCP $279.95
LC9 $279.95
LCR .38 $349.95
Springfield XD SC 9mm or .40 $389.95

I love Cherokee Gun and Pawn! I just received a free transfer from them and I bought 1000 rds of 9mm blazer for 170 as a thank you... They have great prices and willing to even work for lower prices!!'n it's my new love place. Forget adventure outdoors.

+1

If you can't get along with the guys at Cherokee Gun you are the problem. They are the best gun store on the north side. If they don't have it they can get. They will match anyone's price, but odds are there sticker price is lower anyway. And the staff is awesome. Even if they are busy they take time with you.

+1

If you can't get along with the guys at Cherokee Gun you are the problem. They are the best gun store on the north side. If they don't have it they can get. They will match anyone's price, but odds are there sticker price is lower anyway. And the staff is awesome. Even if they are busy they take time with you.

+10.

They had a transfer for me for free I just love them. I'm going to buy from them from now on. I buy a new gun like every 2 weeks lol

I just bought a 5.45x39mm Polish Tantal from them Thursday. $445 out the door on a credit card. 2 mags and a bi-pod. Ask for Drew, he's a straight-up, no-nonsense kind of guy.

I drove an hour to get there, but boy was it worth it. Yeah, and if they don't already carry it, free transfers.

Yep, they are great. Good prices too. I bought my Remington 870 there about a year ago and this week just bought a padded zipper case for my Mosin Nagant for $10 bucks!

Back
Top Bottom