• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cherokee Gun and Pawn

Yes, we have both Kimber and Sig. However, Kimbers are hard to come by. Of the guns listed, we have the P238, and a Beretta 85S.

Stop by and see us tomorrow.

Rich
And so I did and Just got back.
Shop is a little small , but it is packed full of goodies.
Prices are very fair and the overall selection is pretty dang good.
Service, Outstanding without a doubt.
Trade in, well I told them what I had seen my gun going for and they logged into www.gunbroker.com too see what they had sold for.
We came up with a reasonable price for both parties, they have to keep their lights on as well as keep the customer reasonably happy.
That's just what Rich did, we compromised a couple of times and I walked out happy.
New gun in tow.
:-)

Last edited:
After talking with the NFA Branch, we will allow layaways during the wait.

Terms are as follows, 90 days to pay in full the suppressor. 25% down, and $200 tax paid upon filing date.

If not paid in off 90 days, deposit is forfeited. The Form 4 will be cancelled and $200 refunded, via NFA.

So, no more excuses, come on up and layaway your suppressor.

Rich

See! This is why I hate your shop, make me spend too much money! As soon as you guys call me for my reserved AAC 762-SDN-6, I will come and start the process! Seriously I hadn't found one bad thing about you guys that's why I drive 40 minutes passing many many many gun stores on the way. Best store ever!

Oh yeah Cherokee gun and pawn, probably the best prices I can find around here in Cobb County. I rather buy from Cherokee and support local businesses than saving that extra couple bucks buying online...

Thanks Rich! and David

Went by there yesterday.....not impressed at all. They didn't even have a new M&P9c........it really doesn't matter what the prices are if they don't have what you're looking for.......went by Adventure Outdoors and bought it for nearly the same price......

I don't know what you're talking about, AO prices are $20-$30 more than Cherokee AND that's cash listed price... Cherokee don't up charge 3% for credit card.

I've bought my last four pistols from them, don't even bother going to gun shows anymore. Picked up a LCR .38 for $349 and my brother got a new duracoated Mossberg 500 with the regular stock, and a pistol grip one for $279.I went by Academy Outdoor before I went out there, and they wanted $449 for the LCR. I'll drive an hour to save $100;)
Don't go by the prices on their website, I usually just email them with what I'm looking for. They sell their guns for the same price at the store as they do the gun show.

Last edited:
I've bought my last four pistols from them, don't even bother going to gun shows anymore. Picked up a LCR .38 for $349 and my brother got a new duracoated Mossberg 500 with the regular stock, and a pistol grip one for $279.I went by Academy Outdoor before I went out there, and they wanted $449 for the LCR. I'll drive an hour to save $100;)
Don't go by the prices on their website, I usually just email them with what I'm looking for. They sell their guns for the same price at the store as they do the gun show.

Thanks for all the good comments. It really means a lot to us.

You are correct, the best way to get current pricing is by calling the store.

Yes, our prices are the same as at the shows, as at the store. That is just good business.

Rich

Back
Top Bottom