• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cherokee Gun and Pawn

Btw, speaking of that Blazer I heard it was the aluminum case for $10.99? Thats not that great of a price and thats definitely more than $170 a case.

I don't understand why gun shops don't have up-to-date websites...or any website at all for that matter.

And if they do have any kind of online inventory it's all the same outsourced order on demand. None seem to have an actual inventory showing up to date stock. It wouldn't be that hard to tie into their point of sale equipment if they have any.

I don't know if you'll be seeing those prices again with ammo prices going up soon.

I am going to try to support the locals with a $ limit, but if the ammo prices going to be way to high for me to support, I am just gonna contact Chris @ Jack Ross to get on the $159+$12.50 9mm deal. Looks like Chris is starting to catch up on his backedup orders.

And if they do have any kind of online inventory it's all the same outsourced order on demand. None seem to have an actual inventory showing up to date stock. It wouldn't be that hard to tie into their point of sale equipment if they have any.

I think thats why Bud's is so high in demand. I have about 5 guns just sitting in my e-cart on their site, I'm always on there. Aside from the cheap prices and the fact that they show actual stock on new AND used guns, I see the actual price its going to cost me. Most of these other sites will have MSRP pricing only.

I am going to try to support the locals with a $ limit, but if the ammo prices going to be way to high for me to support, I am just gonna contact Chris @ Jack Ross to get on the $159+$12.50 9mm deal. Looks like Chris is starting to catch up on his backedup orders.

Who is Chris and Jack Ross? Is that the reload that sells at gun shows?

Btw, speaking of that Blazer I heard it was the aluminum case for $10.99? Thats not that great of a price and thats definitely more than $170 a case.
That's the single box price. They had dozens of 1000 round cases for $179.99, but are sold out and don't expect a deal like that again.

Last edited:
IVe had good luck with them as well. Everyone i have dealt with has been nice and courteous and willing to answer questions. I just ordered a suppressor and got a buckmark whisper as the host, from them last month. Good prices. Time to play the waiting game.

Back
Top Bottom