• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cherokee Gun and Pawn

O well to each his own I guess. I love mine and have friends that have shot a lot of rounds through there's with no problems so when the zombies start coming I got something for them. And if that don't do it my old ruger .357 magnum to the head will! LOL

It really is a great place! Everyone there has great attitudes. That goes a long ways with me. There prices are hard to beat too.

Agree 100%

I live in Cumming, but skip the other pawn shop and drive to Canton to do business with Cherokee Pawn. It's nice to walk in the door at Cherokee Pawn and receive a friendly greeting, and get great customer service.

Agree 100%

I live in Cumming, but skip the other pawn shop and drive to Canton to do business with Cherokee Pawn. It's nice to walk in the door at Cherokee Pawn and receive a friendly greeting, and get great customer service.

Went up there for the first time yesterday. It was smaller than I thought it would be (based on the large gun show setup and massive crowd there) but I LOVED that as soon as I walked up to the counter I was asked if I needed help. Guys were friendly and eager to help. It is night and day better compared to an AO. I will take their friendly service any day and plan to call there first to see if they have what I want before checking anywhere else.

Just got an XDM 4.5 9mm from then about 3 weeks ago at 500, every where else I looked it was between 600 to 650. I went to like 4 different after I saw there price and gladly went back! Everything the have is is cheaper and for me cheaper is better. I was looking at a few different guns before I bought that one and they were lower in price on all of the ones I was looking at. That place is awesome

was North of ATL today, So i drove up to Cherokee Pawn, was going to buy a Hex Mosin for $119, they had 7.

1 guy came in and bought all 7. so whoever you are, you owe me some gas money, you greedy git! :doh: (the preceding comments made with intention of sarcasm, with only slight frustration)

ATF red flagged.

Hey anyone know if they are in gwinnett for the gunshow 3/25/12 ????? looking for a polish tantal in 5.45x39 anyone know how to get a hold of them ? on a sunday ?

Last edited:
They are not doing any gunshows this weekend. I was there Saturday and they had a Century Tantal 5.45 for $420 (non-chrome lined).

I wasn't sure if they resolved the keyholing issue so I passed.

Hey anyone know if they are in gwinnett for the gunshow 3/25/12 ????? looking for a polish tantal in 5.45x39 anyone know how to get a hold of them ? on a sunday ?

Got my Tantal from Cherokee in February. Nice fit and finish. Does not key hole. Maybe I just got lucky...it did key hole when I had the muzzle brake indexed one turn too loose, but after tightening it up, all was good. Sights are nice and straight. Wire stock locks up tight. This thing is a hoot-and-a-half to shoot. Low recoil and no FTFs/etc. My eight year olds love it almost as much as I do...she does get hot, quick, though. Just be sure to clean her after every range trip when shooting corrosive ammo.

Back
Top Bottom