• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cherokee Gun and Pawn

Hey Rich,
Your site doesn't have Sig Sauer or Kimber's?????
I have been looking to trade my Benelli Montefeltro Super 90 20Ga. on this site for the following, perhaps you can help?
Sig Sauer 238-380TL .380
H&K H4 Gold anniversary .380
Beretta 86FS .380
Kimber Micro CDP .380

Yes, we have both Kimber and Sig. However, Kimbers are hard to come by. Of the guns listed, we have the P238, and a Beretta 85S.

Stop by and see us tomorrow.

Rich

Went by there yesterday.....not impressed at all. They didn't even have a new M&P9c........it really doesn't matter what the prices are if they don't have what you're looking for.......went by Adventure Outdoors and bought it for nearly the same price......

Went by there yesterday.....not impressed at all. They didn't even have a new M&P9c........it really doesn't matter what the prices are if they don't have what you're looking for.......went by Adventure Outdoors and bought it for nearly the same price......

The place is small. did you ask? They have a ton of guns in the back. I may be wrong but they normally have what you are looking for.

I think this is the first negative comment I've ever read about CG&P. I've dealt with them a couple of times at gun shows and its always been a great experience.

Back
Top Bottom