• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cherokee Gun's Memorial Day Flyer

Awwwww, RUDE. Just stopped in. They were busy but still had spaces in the parking lot. They were more interested in talking amoung themselves about how much they already sold than helping a customer. Even had them argue with me about a prior purchase. Asked for three things; got three rude responses from two different people. Never been treated that rudely there before. I hope its an isolated occurance.

Wow, you must really be a dick to not be able to get along with those guys.

Awwwww, RUDE. Just stopped in. They were busy but still had spaces in the parking lot. They were more interested in talking amoung themselves about how much they already sold than helping a customer. Even had them argue with me about a prior purchase. Asked for three things; got three rude responses from two different people. Never been treated that rudely there before. I hope its an isolated occurance.

I hope its an isolated occurrence, Why yes you were! Busy yes every time I go..But then so is the best Barbeque place in town..I have spent way to many dollars there. And why you ask? They have smokin hot deals..

This has been my experience every time I go in for the last year.

images.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_05_23_cbec2d9878e7386bbe580b352ae3952a.jpg

Never had any issues at CG&P. Yes they are busy. I wait my turn and browse while waiting. A little patience goes a long way. Always been treated friendly at the store and/or when I see them at the shows.

Just glad I don't live closer or all my "extra" gun money would end up in their register.

And, to stay on track of the thread, GREAT Memorial Day deals!!

I didn't see the Monday only part, so I just drove 80 miles each way, and there were several people in there that did the same thing. Oh well I guess someone else can have the couple hundred dollars I would've spent

I didn't see the Monday only part, so I just drove 80 miles each way, and there were several people in there that did the same thing. Oh well I guess someone else can have the couple hundred dollars I would've spent
I drove 30 minutes out of my way for the same reason, didn't realize it was Monday only!

We apologize for any inconvenience, for those that made the trip today to no avail. We try to be very up front with how the sales are structured.

We do get really busy on Saturdays, and try to make each experience a positive one. On occasion, we fall short, but will go out of our way to make it right.

Rich

Back
Top Bottom