• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cherokee Gun's Memorial Day Flyer

Kahrs are nice guns that don't get enough respect in my opinion.
The LCP has wider distribution therefore it shows up in classes more often.
I offered them for awhile as loaners but now that Hogue has that really nice "overgrip" that greatly reduces felt recoil it is much more useable for many shooters so Im adding one back.
The Kahrs are good guns too.... good luck with your decision.

Thanks. Follow my previous threads and you'll see I've been agonizing over my decision for months. Just can't afford to make a costly mistake. Shot the LCP with the Hogue and still didn't love it. But I have a LC9 and it's got awful, snappy recoil too.

Thanks. Follow my previous threads and you'll see I've been agonizing over my decision for months. Just can't afford to make a costly mistake. Shot the LCP with the Hogue and still didn't love it. But I have a LC9 and it's got awful, snappy recoil too.

Best advice I could offer would be to go to a range & rent both guns (or borrow them from someone) & put a few boxes (100-200 rds.) through both along with any other candidates that might fit your needs.

It might be too big for your needs but the Glock 42 is the easiest shooting small .380 that I see come through the school regularly.
You might want to try that one too.

Best advice I could offer would be to go to a range & rent both guns (or borrow them from someone) & put a few boxes (100-200 rds.) through both along with any other candidates that might fit your needs.

It might be too big for your needs but the Glock 42 is the easiest shooting small .380 that I see come through the school regularly.
You might want to try that one too.
'Preciate the advice. The 42 won't work for summer work carry. I rented the BG 380 and shot my friends LCP. Just wanna shoot the Kahr and compare. Almost bought the LCP today because I could always trade or sell toward whatever gun I want. Enough people love that Ruger. But I was on thin ice today with my wife as it was. lol

'Preciate the advice. The 42 won't work for summer work carry. I rented the BG 380 and shot my friends LCP. Just wanna shoot the Kahr and compare. Almost bought the LCP today because I could always trade or sell toward whatever gun I want. Enough people love that Ruger. But I was on thin ice today with my wife as it was. lol

Sometimes it's not so much the gun as much as it is the carry system.
That is to say finding some carry systems that allow you some versatility in what you carry.

Anyways, best of luck in your search.:)

Dear Lord you sound just like me. Sometimes I couldn't make a decision even if someone was holding a......well, you know......

Back
Top Bottom