• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cherry Fire Wood

My daughter will be moving to Marietta in a few weeks. I'll check back when you then and if you still have it at that time, I'll swing over and grab it on my way home. If someone shows up for it before then, please do not feel obligated to hold it for me and let them enjoy it. Thanks in advance!

78Bronco, I would like for you to have the cherry wood. It is not split. Some pieces are probably 12 to 16" in diameter. Jerry

Thank you sir, much appreciated. My wife and I have just started to scratch the surface of wood turning and are excited to try new things with different types of media. I’m prob gonna be up that way either the weekend of 7-13 or 7-20. I will stay in contact with you and give you as much forewarning as possible. Will I need to bring a chain saw to cut these down to a manageable length? Wasn’t sure if we were talking about a down tree or if it had already been cut up. Thanks again and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Thank you sir, much appreciated. My wife and I have just started to scratch the surface of wood turning and are excited to try new things with different types of media. I’m prob gonna be up that way either the weekend of 7-13 or 7-20. I will stay in contact with you and give you as much forewarning as possible. Will I need to bring a chain saw to cut these down to a manageable length? Wasn’t sure if we were talking about a down tree or if it had already been cut up. Thanks again and enjoy the rest of your weekend.
They are cut up in manageable lengths. So, I wouldn't think a chain saw would be necessary. They have been kept in my basement for years. They would be good for turning.
Thanks, Jerry

They are cut up in manageable lengths. So, I wouldn't think a chain saw would be necessary. They have been kept in my basement for years. They would be good for turning.
Thanks, Jerry

Awesome! Thanks for the feedback. I’ll keep you posted as our trip to Marietta is finalized. Thanks again and hope you have a great weekend!

Back
Top Bottom