• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Chestatee Firearms

jpm2953

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
403   0
Reaction score
Any one have one of their suppressors? They apparently make everything in house. Dang good deals too. I was thinking of getting another .22 can or a .45 can from them.

I have a first generation 30 caliber can and a titanium 3 lug 9mm can. The 30 cal can is all 17-4 stainless and can take a beating. The newer cans are stainless and titanium. I have a titanium 22 can and an integrated 300 blackout upper in jail right now. I am a close family friend and help them out on the weekends. If you have ever been in the store a lot of that stuff horizontally on the display wall is mine.

Great stuff at great prices.

Absolutely no experience with their cans, so take the remainder with a grain of salt. I did have one of their lowers for a bit about 2 years or so ago. The machining and finish were awful. Hell, mags would not even drop free. Personally, never gave much thought to anything of theirs past that with how poorly they executed a relatively simple lower. There are a number of good GA based suppressor companies out there if you are wanting to keep business local. Dead Air, Liberty and Dobbs, all come to mind.

Back
Top Bottom