• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Chick-Fil-A's Mac and Cheese

For the calorie count, it better be great.

2 Chickfilet samiches have fewer calories than that almost a cup of their macnches.

I have to make a correction. I think maybe Panera was having an off night ,but had their Mac and Cheese the other day and it was terrible. Cold, soupy, and the noodles were like mashed potatoes. Chick-Fil-A for the win!

I have to make a correction. I think maybe Panera was having an off night ,but had their Mac and Cheese the other day and it was terrible. Cold, soupy, and the noodles were like mashed potatoes. Chick-Fil-A for the win!
Had some a few days ago with nuggets and ,Man, it's still good imo :hungry: and i was the same weight after a purge haha

I bet it would be real good with some chicken nuggets mixed up in it.

I forget what it's called but there is a restaurant in Cartersville that has mac and cheese with cut up pieces of chicken tenders and hot sauce mixed in it. Absolutely delicious

It’s my humble opinion that you can’t get good macaroni and cheese or banana pudding unless it’s after a funeral. It’s a proven and tested fact.

Meh! As originally stated it is no where near as good as homemade or Grandmas ,but for fast food it is fantastic!

Back
Top Bottom