• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Chick-Fil-A's Mac and Cheese

Meh! As originally stated it is no where near as good as homemade or Grandmas ,but for fast food it is fantastic!

Certainly not "the best", but the mac n cheese has become a staple in my chic fila order now.

Spicy chicken sandwich, mediym fry, medium mac n cheese and if Im not working lets throw in a choc shake.

Certainly not "the best", but the mac n cheese has become a staple in my chic fila order now.

Spicy chicken sandwich, mediym fry, medium mac n cheese and if Im not working lets throw in a choc shake.

Is there any fast food mac and cheese that is as good or better?

Damn man! I usually trade the fries out for the mac and cheese! lol

I always loved Mac and cheese, Due to gallbladder removal I can't eat it without paying the price..But sometimes I just gotta. I like a butter Panko bread crumbs topping when I make it..I wonder what fast food joint serves the best M&C in y'alls opinion?

I did what I should not and in my shopping today stopped by and picked up Chick Filet for my Bride..I also picked up their Mac&Cheese..I tried it, will not order it again, as for the product it was not impressive to me..

I did what I should not and in my shopping today stopped by and picked up Chick Filet for my Bride..I also picked up their Mac&Cheese..I tried it, will not order it again, as for the product it was not impressive to me..

I understand you "shouldn't" eat the mac and cheese ,but what did you not like about it or is there any other fast food mac and cheese that is better? Mac and cheese is in my top five favorite foods so I will order it whenever it is available lol

I understand you "shouldn't" eat the mac and cheese ,but what did you not like about it or is there any other fast food mac and cheese that is better? Mac and cheese is in my top five favorite foods so I will order it whenever it is available lol
I think that if fast food places added an extra texture to the M&C it would be much better. Just my humble opinion, but I did want to try it..

I think that if fast food places added an extra texture to the M&C it would be much better. Just my humble opinion, but I did want to try it..

Like bread crumbs or panko like you were talking about earlier. I could see that making it better.

I know they do the "baked/crusty" cheese ,but sometimes I get some in mine and sometimes I don't. Almost like it depends on who makes it/serves it

Back
Top Bottom