• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Chicken & Dumplings...

Aaaaaand PM sent to DD for the recipe....haha
Been busy taking care of my Bride..I am up every 5 minutes following her. After I gave her meds to her, I sat down had a small bowl of Dumplings and fell asleep..Gotta rest when I can..
Recipe for the Chicken&Dumplings..And yes this is the simple way...
Dice one large sweet onion
2-4 boneless chicken breast
1 can of Cream of Chicken soup
1 can of Cream of Broccoli soup
1 table spoon of Rotisserie Chicken season
Two table spoons of Chicken paste
1 Can of Chicken broth
Direction
Put the diced onion in the Crackpot first, then add whole chicken breast, add seasoning then poor the soups in spread to cover the Chicken..
Last poor the Chicken broth in, do not stir just cover and start the Crock on High for 4 hrs.
Make your dumplings at 3.5 hrs of cooking.
I use 5 canned biscuits
Flour your board, roll out the biscuits one at a time to 1/8 inch thick.
once all are the desired thickness, Cut one inch pieces in half, cover with a damp towel.
Pull the whole chicken breast out and pull apart.
I add a can of sweet peas, you can also add a can of sliced carrots if you want..
Drain and add Veggies to Crock then the the Chicken, Add Dumpling strips and stir..Cook for another hour, I add Crushed garlic also..Eat and enjoy, Normally I use the old school method..I just don't have time to do it...
Two Chicken breast will feed 3 to 4 people..

I am slap ass worn out from the M&G! I had one hell of a time seeing all that came.....Today I wanted Chicken & Dumplings and took the short cut....Forgive me I did not make the Dumplings from scratch...I used a can of biscuits and the Crock Pot..Five hrs later it's done...
View attachment 3234853
View attachment 3234856
View attachment 3234857
View attachment 3234859
View attachment 3234865
Oh Hell naw. You gon' catch it now from the purists here.

Bet it tasted good though.

Back
Top Bottom