• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Christmas for the future of America and the heroes who paved the way for them!!!

SafeCracka

Hen of Fame Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
341   0
Reaction score
Soooooooooo y’all already know I’m a slow learner, I am 24 hours away from the start of my busiest time of year and I’m still going to take this on.

If you have anything youd like to donate for auction please don’t hesitate to PM me. (auctions will start in about a week)

You may also donate via paypal to delivermysafe@icloud.com. If donating please send friends and family so there’s no added fees.

I still don’t have a place in mind to donate and I’m open for suggestions but I’d like it to be for the children of vets, active military, law enforcement, etc......

Last year we bought like a $1,000 in toys, I don’t expect that this year with a bunch of good will threads back to back but it would still be nice to do something.

@Shortcut @DEVEST8R @PearlDiver @payneed @Paynefree @RallySport @Zeake @crippen @D_Max @Leatherhead @JohnnyPlant @Dogtown Darren @Jholdbrooks @Duce4trey @Mr. Goodbar @WC1911guy @Josh C @Heat01 @rdogger @strongtactics JDG. JDG. @DinkyDau @evan1242 medium187mph medium187mph @piercectd @billieco @evilsaint @The_ Brit_in_ATL @00formula6spd @jeepnuts @BillsCamino HfdSARG HfdSARG @Northgagunman @Blue bio balls @1776 @Beenthere & donethat @Michael Martin @WyldeDime @troutman @staggerwing42 @ASKBOB @Bushwhacker

That’s an option..... they are located in Florida. I would like to stay more local.

It says on their website if you donate in Atlanta it stays in Atlanta. Several drop off locations in Atl. area.

"It is very important to us that you understand that even though Operation Toy Soldier is a nationwide toy drive, all the toys you donate STAY LOCAL. When you donate a toy in the Atlanta area, the toy goes to a soldier’s family in Atlanta. When toys are donated in Cleveland, the toys help the soldier’s children in Cleveland smile. Each of our communities are very dear to us, so it is essential that when we participate in a national drive, our local community benefits from the donations."

It says on their website if you donate in Atlanta it stays in Atlanta. Several drop off locations in Atl. area.

"It is very important to us that you understand that even though Operation Toy Soldier is a nationwide toy drive, all the toys you donate STAY LOCAL. When you donate a toy in the Atlanta area, the toy goes to a soldier’s family in Atlanta. When toys are donated in Cleveland, the toys help the soldier’s children in Cleveland smile. Each of our communities are very dear to us, so it is essential that when we participate in a national drive, our local community benefits from the donations."

I didnt see that..... definitely a good option then.

Back
Top Bottom