• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CHRONIC BACK PAIN

greg vess

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Elite Idiot
120   1
Reaction score
I'm sure a lot of you suffer from some type of back pain every now and for me that's from back pain every day. Most of the time it just pain and I just goi on about my business. I can stay mobile but it's just depressing almost. Every once in awhile my back will hurt so bad my balls hurt. Does anybody else have that kind of sensation or is it just me? First time it happened I thought I had testicular cancer but now I know it's just a bad day of half bent over hobbling around. I was just wondering if anyone else had those symtoms.

Been dealing with ball hurting since my prostate surgery. Been to dozens of doctors, CAT, MRI, Bone scans, Ultrasonic of the balls...They all said nothing to be found...finally, at the advice of some good friends, I went to Dr. Dave, a local chiropractor... been pretty near pain free since then. I actually felt good enough to skip a weekly adjustment this past week. It was all nerve pain, and directly related to my bad back...

Well my back is ruined. My lower lumbar is destroyed. I have been off the hard pain killers for years but I use to have MRI's and the Doc would ask how much medication do you need. There was no discussion they dispensed without reservation. On my second set of epidural injections on the last shot the doc hit a nerve and I flopped on the table like a fish and I really had no control over it. After that the right side of my body was paralyzed for two weeks. That scared me off from surgery with deathly fear. The wear and tear on my back is coupled with osteoarthritis. When the chiropractor looks at my MRI they won't touch me. It doesn't help anyway for those that will.

A lot of people laugh at the thought of using a chiropractor but I could not have made it this far without the help of one. I have degenerative disk disease which has caused multiple problems. I also get monthly deep tissue massages and have it concentrated on the area they found to be the problem. Don’t know what I’d do without them.

Well my back is ruined. My lower lumbar is destroyed. I have been off the hard pain killers for years but I use to have MRI's and the Doc would ask how much medication do you need. There was no discussion they dispensed without reservation. On my second set of epidural injections on the last shot the doc hit a nerve and I flopped on the table like a fish and I really had no control over it. After that the right side of my body was paralyzed for two weeks. That scared me off from surgery with deathly fear. The wear and tear on my back is coupled with osteoarthritis. When the chiropractor looks at my MRI they won't touch me. It doesn't help anyway for those that will.
Been there and done this twice. Had a C5/C6 fusion in 2013. In 2019 I had an L4/L5 fusion with a titanium cage and synthetic bone graph. The latter survey was done through the abdomen. It hurt. But I had almost lost use of my legs by the time the surgery was performed in 2019. After a certain point there is no getting better or any relief for the pain other than a bullet in the head. Find a GOOD spinal surgeon, get the surgery, do rehab like a crazed dog, and go on with life. If it is as bad as you say you are pissing up a rope trying to manage the pain.

I'm sure a lot of you suffer from some type of back pain every now and for me that's from back pain every day. Most of the time it just pain and I just goi on about my business. I can stay mobile but it's just depressing almost. Every once in awhile my back will hurt so bad my balls hurt. Does anybody else have that kind of sensation or is it just me? First time it happened I thought I had testicular cancer but now I know it's just a bad day of half bent over hobbling around. I was just wondering if anyone else had those symtoms.

Been there and done this twice. Had a C5/C6 fusion in 2013. In 2019 I had an L4/L5 fusion with a titanium cage and synthetic bone graph. The latter survey was done through the abdomen. It hurt. But I had almost lost use of my legs by the time the surgery was performed in 2019. After a certain point there is no getting better or any relief for the pain other than a bullet in the head. Find a GOOD spinal surgeon, get the surgery, do rehab like a crazed dog, and go on with life. If it is as bad as you say you are pissing up a rope trying to manage the pain.
I have been dealing with since I was 12. One Christmas I was running through the house and I jumped up and tried to hit my head on a paper on a construction paper chain hanging from the ceiling. When I came down I couldn't straighten up and I was at a school for 2 weeks when I was 12 if you can believe that. It came and it went all the way up in 2002 when that was the big finale. I blew one disc and herniated the one above it and below it. After that 14 years at fused but I still have the pain. I just deal with it as best I can cuz I'm not going to let him cut on my back. It's just my luck I would come out of it paralyzed. When I went to the chiropractor back in 2002 and I couldn't lift my leg when he asked me to he said he wouldn't touch me cuz he was afraid he would pop another disc. I do believe in what they do because I went and visited one week on my weekly adjustments and my regular chiropractor was gone. So another guy stepped in and he hit me so hard I had a horrible pain in my right shoulder blade from the minute he hit me until the minute I went back to my regular chiropractor. That's when I was bodybuilding back then so I was pretty big and the chiropractor said you know if you look at you you think it'd have to hit you pretty hard but you don't you're pretty easy to adjust. So he put me on the table made a small adjustment and that crick in my shoulder blade went away instantly and never came back. So I absolutely be on a shadow of a doubt believe they can do good. At a certain point though your back just gets too bad for any help from a chiropractor. And I cannot afford the surgery.

Back
Top Bottom