• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CHRONIC BACK PAIN

View attachment 4889192
This is the front view of mine and I am still waiting for the VA Community Care for a referral to a Civilian Othopod. Yeh I can relate to your pain

DAMN!!!!!
40 years of money Laundering ... Holy cow!!!🤯🤯😳
Yours looks just like mine. except I have natural hips. I had L 5, 4, 3, and 2 fused the first of August. Still rehabbing, but back pain is gone. Had surgery at Piedmont. The surgeon was great. PM me if you want more particulars.

Back pain is a beast - obviously part physical, but it gets very psychological. The more that you stress about the pain, the more it hurts. The more it hurts, the more you stress. There’s no one size fits all way to get out. I had a very minor surgery on L4/L5, and along with religious stretching and PT, I found my way out.

I will say this - when it comes to lower lumbar pain, if you REALLY commit to a structured regiment of PT exercises and hamstring/IT band stretches, you can improve your life significantly. Doctors, surgeries, and pain meds often feed the mind monster and make things worse.

Happy to share my experience with anyone who wants to chat about how to get out of the lower back pain hole. It’s absolutely doable. Maybe not cured, but very much improved and back to enjoying life.

Been dealing with ball hurting since my prostate surgery. Been to dozens of doctors, CAT, MRI, Bone scans, Ultrasonic of the balls...They all said nothing to be found...finally, at the advice of some good friends, I went to Dr. Dave, a local chiropractor... been pretty near pain free since then. I actually felt good enough to skip a weekly adjustment this past week. It was all nerve pain, and directly related to my bad back...

there is some bacterial infection that is caused by blunt force trauma to the tested, had it happen to me when i had a catheter out in and a taken out in the hospital. like satan in my sack

I have been dealing with since I was 12. One Christmas I was running through the house and I jumped up and tried to hit my head on a paper on a construction paper chain hanging from the ceiling. When I came down I couldn't straighten up and I was at a school for 2 weeks when I was 12 if you can believe that. It came and it went all the way up in 2002 when that was the big finale. I blew one disc and herniated the one above it and below it. After that 14 years at fused but I still have the pain. I just deal with it as best I can cuz I'm not going to let him cut on my back. It's just my luck I would come out of it paralyzed. When I went to the chiropractor back in 2002 and I couldn't lift my leg when he asked me to he said he wouldn't touch me cuz he was afraid he would pop another disc. I do believe in what they do because I went and visited one week on my weekly adjustments and my regular chiropractor was gone. So another guy stepped in and he hit me so hard I had a horrible pain in my right shoulder blade fromnnn
Back pain is a beast - obviously part physical, but it gets very psychological. The more that you stress about the pain, the more it hurts. The more it hurts, the more you stress. There’s no one size fits all way to get out. I had a very minor surgery on L4/L5, and along with religious stretching and PT, I found my way out.

I will say this - when it comes to lower lumbar pain, if you REALLY commit to a structured regiment of PT exercises and hamstring/IT band stretches, you can improve your life significantly. Doctors, surgeries, and pain meds often feed the mind monster and make things worse.

Happy to share my experience with anyone who wants to chat about how to get out of the lower back pain hole. It’s absolutely doable. Maybe not cured, but very much improved and back to enjoying life.

i’ve been out of pt for some time now, my pain has went up. as has my waist size, what do you recommend? i’m trying to get back in with my therapist to get back to my old limberness

i’ve been out of pt for some time now, my pain has went up. as has my waist size, what do you recommend? i’m trying to get back in with my therapist to get back to my old limberness
I'm right there with you on belt size. To be honest with you I don't know really what helps. I've been on the small side and it still hurts and if I do any kind of sudden movement or heavy activity it hurts worse and then my knees start up. My left rotator cuff lights up a few days a week also.
I have probably slept in the bed maybe 6 nights out of the last 2 months. That really turns up the dial. I am darn near disabled in the morning if I sleep in the bed but sometimes I just can't get comfortable in the chair and I have to go lay down but nine times out of 10 I paid dearly for it. Lots of medication, muscle rubs and heating pad in the recliner. All that in combination is about the best I advise I can offer.

Healing Back Pain John Sarno MD.

Attachments

• IMG_4108.jpeg
    IMG_4108.jpeg
    164 KB · Views: 5
Back
Top Bottom