• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CHRONIC BACK PAIN

I can be doing something as simple as brushing my teeth and raise up too quickly from the sink and be in the bed for a week and not being able to move. Literally crawling to the bathroom when I have to use it.

A lot of people laugh at the thought of using a chiropractor but I could not have made it this far without the help of one. I have degenerative disk disease which has caused multiple problems. I also get monthly deep tissue massages and have it concentrated on the area they found to be the problem. Don’t know what I’d do without them.
I am one. Happy to talk via PM with anyone that might be curious
Or want info.

I hurt mine in the Marine Corps in 85…deep water creek crossing in full Alice. I watched ten Marines jump off into this creek and hit bottom just about neck deep. When I jumped, I found a tree root at about 3 feet and left in an ambulance…ruptured two disks and bruised a couple more…I have never been 100% since then, and now, at 59 years old, it’s just getting worse…

I have never heard of back pain reaching the testicles. I think you need to see a doctor determine exactly why you are feeling testicular pain. It would be best if you also got medication to relieve your back pain. Chronic diseases are very difficult to treat, so you should try to at least reduce the pain. I recommend you buy muscle relaxant online as it is a good remedy to relieve pain. But you still need to consult your doctor.

The nerve pain can refer to your taint. I was advised not to go the chiropractic route. Stenosis and disc rupture is best treated with core conditioning, weight loss and stretching/yoga IMHO. I just inverted for 5 minutes to relieve the pinch. I best describe it as it only doesn’t hurt when moving. Like a shark. I cannot sit or lie w/o pain. GLWSpine

The nerve pain can refer to your taint. I was advised not to go the chiropractic route. Stenosis and disc rupture is best treated with core conditioning, weight loss and stretching/yoga IMHO. I just inverted for 5 minutes to relieve the pinch. I best describe it as it only doesn’t hurt when moving. Like a shark. I cannot sit or lie w/o pain. GLWSpine
I spend 10 mins from every hour awake stretching.

Back
Top Bottom