• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CHRONIC BACK PAIN

I have never heard of back pain reaching the testicles. I think you need to see a doctor determine exactly why you are feeling testicular pain. It would be best if you also got medication to relieve your back pain. Chronic diseases are very difficult to treat, so you should try to at least reduce the pain. I recommend you buy muscle relaxant online as it is a good remedy to relieve pain. But you still need to consult your doctor.
I take prescription muscle relaxers, pain meds and a medication like Neurotin. What it does is alter the way the brain perceives pain. It doesn't stop the pain but keeps depression from setting in. I went into deep depression having to deal with that level of pain every day and every waking minute. It helps a lot as far as staving off depression. It's just a fact of life. As far as the pain in my groin it's just the nerve endings because the damage in my back extends so low. I have it checked out and all that. Other than pain I am in perfect health.

On my third session of epidurals on the last shot the doctor stuck that needle right in a nerve. I flopped like a fish out of water right off of the table with the needle still in my back. They had to wheel me out in a wheelchair. The right side of my body I had no control over for 3 weeks. I had very little arm and leg movement. It literally scared me to death. I vowed at that moment that I would never let another doctor intrude into my body and definitely not back surgery.

I had a doctor tell me one time don't you dare let anyone cut on your back. He says a lot of the small things Are manageable with surgery he said that I had such extensive back damage that I would more than likely come out of this surgery worse than I was when I went in. That's all it took for me.

Get a good bed. Tempupedic and a sheet of plywood between the mattress and box spring worked for me! I hope you get some relief....
Sleeping is hell. Wake up every night about this time and my back from my neck to a arss is wrenched. 2 Tylenol, 2 Advil and ICY HOT or one of the three other rubs I keep on hand and two muscle relaxers and a short term on the recliner with a heated blanket draped over the back. Which is what I am doing right now.

I lived with it for so long its just a part of life. I won't let it get me down. Just keep on trucking or inching in my case. LOL
Ditto. After 2 fusions , countless ‘procedures’, blah blah blah …. You hit a place where you just deal with it. You realize it can’t be ‘fixed’ …..and just do the best you can.
I have gone through so many different phases, procedures, exercise routines, drugs, surgeries, etc., etc., it just doesn’t help anymore .

I wish you well.

Exercise, weight loss, chiropractor, and using an inversion table have helped relieve my back pain.
Got 2 cracked vertebrae’s sure I hurt some days.I do stretch exercises and visits to chiropractor manual labor & walking get all young girl &$$&& I can get. No back surgery for me know to many folks had them after time didn’t solve problem.

I lived with it for so long its just a part of life. I won't let it get me down. Just keep on trucking or inching in my case. LOL

I believe you can get a handle on it. I have. I’ve had nearly everything you mentioned as well. I’ve tried everything. My solution is not easy but a total change of life. It’s actually very rewarding. Lose weight, get very healthy. Learn and practice yoga, and for me, jujitsu.

Back
Top Bottom