• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CHRONIC BACK PAIN

You nailed it bro
Ditto. After 2 fusions , countless ‘procedures’, blah blah blah …. You hit a place where you just deal with it. You realize it can’t be ‘fixed’ …..and just do the best you can.
I have gone through so many different phases, procedures, exercise routines, drugs, surgeries, etc., etc., it just doesn’t help
YOU NAILED IT BRO

x-ray lower back1.jpg

This is the front view of mine and I am still waiting for the VA Community Care for a referral to a Civilian Othopod. Yeh I can relate to your pain

Losing weight and doing ice baths regularly has helped me tremendously with my back pain. The ice really sucks the first few times but you get used to it.

I bought a 100 gallon livestock tank and fill it with water and ice. I get in up to my neck. It’s been a Huge help with the inflammation and pain.

Worth a try!!

Been dealing with disc problems for a long time myself. Tore two and herniated one. Done the disc injections and been to physical therapy a few times. Went heavy on ibuprofen daily for far too long. Hope that doesn’t come back to haunt me. Was only on heavier pills when the pain was unbearable. Quit my job as a courier over a year ago. With rest and regular stretching/yoga type routine, I have zero pain on a regular basis. I can tell if I’m pushing too much or did something wrong though. Just have to be aware. Get a workout routine that is designed for low impact and build your core. Keep the flexibility going. Motion is lotion they say. I sympathize with anyone who has back pain. I’ve been screaming on the floor and rolling in the hospital in a wheel chair in so much agony. I hope you all can get relief!

Wow DinkyDau DinkyDau - that looks horrible brother ! That crap has gotta be painful.
I pray that they get you set and help . I am afraid after looking at that , you will be in for a life long struggle ( like the rest of this ”club” that NOBODY wants to be a part of ).

I don’t have any computer pics of mine. I guess if I wanted I could get some. I got tired of seeing them several years back , every time I went to any kind of ortho, ER, etc., they take x-rays /mri/ anything else they can to drive the cost up on their bill. Oh I can understand they want up to date images and all, but from what I have really understood that crap doesn’t change that much, it gets worse ….it may change after a little time but not after several weeks or a couple of months. But I do understand, they just want to see new damage, if any.
I got tired of looking at mine really. Lol.

Your spine looks like you've been playing hard sports your whole life or you've been injured. I am sorry that you are in pain. I think that with therapy, you can heal. Now plenty of doctors and counselors can help you get your vertebrae back in the right place. But if you have a lot of pain, then aptekastore.com may be helpful for you. I, too, know the situation when I am constantly tormented by back pain. But believe me, with proper treatment and timely medication, everything can return to normal quickly.

Back
Top Bottom