• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Chuck Roast for the weekend

Looks like going be some mighty fine eating for sure !Nothing like good pot roast got to rember to put mushrooms in next time .Wife’s making chicken enchiladas, pot pintos and Salad!

What's the seasoning medley on top? Do you brown it before you put in oven? It looks like no liquids, just roast it and let the liquids from the veggies and meat?

What's the seasoning medley on top? Do you brown it before you put in oven? It looks like no liquids, just roast it and let the liquids from the veggies and meat?
l do brown sometimes this time I am not. Beef stock with Lipton onion soup, salt, Garlic cloves tucked in the roast ,pepper, Spanish paprika, Coarse garlic salt, onion powder, Lea & Perrins and thyme.

If you ever decide to take pictures of a juicy pork roast you just prepared, I'm gonna have to make another trip to God's country cuz I know where you live DD! You're in luck this time since I'm allergic to beef! Looks delish, enjoy!

If you ever decide to take pictures of a juicy pork roast you just prepared, I'm gonna have to make another trip to God's country cuz I know where you live DD! You're in luck this time since I'm allergic to beef! Looks delish, enjoy!
Brother I am gonna leave her in for another 2 hrs and make gravy with the sauce...If you worked at Emory in Maintenance, one of my hunting friends at the camp has worked there in the same department for many years..He use to write articles for GON in the fishing section...You are welcome around my fire anytime!

I'
l do brown sometimes this time I am not. Beef stock with Lipton onion soup, salt, Garlic cloves tucked in the roast ,pepper, Spanish paprika, Coarse garlic salt, onion powder, Lea & Perrins and thyme.

I want to try this this weekend. Looks delicious, thanks.

Brother I am gonna leave her in for another 2 hrs and make gravy with the sauce...If you worked at Emory in Maintenance, one of my hunting friends at the camp has worked there in the same department for many years..He use to write articles for GON in the fishing section...You are welcome around my fire anytime!
Can you PM me his name? That would be cool if I know him!

Back
Top Bottom