• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Church it up…

I could have swore Ive seen several ads lately that have PRICE REDUCED on the title but the price is the same its been for weeks. Now I could be wrong as I dont have a photographic memory but certain guns I like I pay attention to.

I’ve seen an ad or two after a couple re-listings the OP says “AMMO INCLUDED” and the price goes up. Exclaiming “AMMO INCLUDED” means you should be giving ammo to buyer. “Ammo added to sail” is buyer having to pay for your ammo. That’s some baiting-ass sucker s***.

I’ve seen an ad or two after a couple re-listings the OP says “AMMO INCLUDED” and the price goes up. Exclaiming “AMMO INCLUDED” means you should be giving ammo to buyer. “Ammo added to sail” is buyer having to pay for your ammo. That’s some baiting-ass sucker s***.
seen a guy this morning posted a well used G2 or 3 with a laser and wanted 500............unreal.

baby-crying.gif

Personally, I like the phrase “prices are only going up”. Yeah, that would be cool if the price hadn’t stayed the same since the item came out two years ago dip****. The next term these kinda folks like to throw out is “rare”. :blah:
I like "rare" so I always ask, "how do you know it's rare"

Only produced one year, some honest to God production numbers, 125 years old, reputable article saying so - anything beyond you saying so.

99.99% of the time, answer "well, I've never seen another one like it".

Well maybe you just haven't been looking in the right places.

Then there is the cold hard fact that a lot of things are rare because they were pieces of **** when they were new, and everyone knew it, and they never sold.

Whats your rock bottom price ?
I learned a long time ago on craigslist, guys that ask for this, will then cut your price by at least $100 or 30 percent.

What I think is funny, is guys asking for my rock bottom price. When I tell them feel free to make an an offer, all I get is......silence.

Back
Top Bottom