• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Church security

too many people and preachers think God is in control of this earth, he is not, satan is the god of this world because adam gave it to him in the garden. God is only in control of his people and that is IF they let him be in control.
I believe that God can and does intervene in the affairs of men when called upon by the faithful to do so, but make no mistake. Satan runs the day to day operations around here.

The thing not mentioned is the perception of the congregation. Simply saying "we have it covered" probably won't give a high enough level of comfort to some. Our church has a few guys with black T-Shirts that say Security on the back in big letters. This is helpful not only in an active shooter situation, but you know who to go to with ANY security related incident. (cars being broken into, suspicious people in the halls they aren't supposed to be, etc). Yes, you need some undercover forces as well but I would recommend a visual group, even if they aren't carrying.

My church is now ready for security measures during services since last Sunday's tragedy. What are some ideas that you have seen and what kind of training have you done with members of the church. I am thinking of building an AR 15 and storing it in a concealed shelf unit. Whay are your thoughts and ideas?
ALMOST EVERY CHURCH HAS AT LEAST ONE OR MORE LEO'S OR VET THAT WOULD BE VERY CAPABLE OF SECURITY.

2B80F6AD-E0B7-46D3-845B-33FCC712EEC8.jpeg

too many people and preachers think God is in control of this earth, he is not, satan is the god of this world because adam gave it to him in the garden. God is only in control of his people and that is IF they let him be in control.
Tell it all brother ,tell it all. LOL
My Minister is of the opinion that it's a lack of faith to carry a gun. I think it's a rather naïve view of the world around us. So I just keep my mouth shut, my pistol well concealed, sit in the back ,watch the door and be the sheepdog even if they don't agree with me. David had a sling to fight Goliath, Peter had a sword tried to split Malcolm's head and ended up cutting his ear off (it was probably his sword, I doubt he borrowed it) I have to wonder why they wanna take a self righteous approach when it comes to guns but they don't think it's a lack of faith to have a burglar alarm at home or insurance on your car. SMH

Tell it all brother ,tell it all. LOL
My Minister is of the opinion that it's a lack of faith to carry a gun. I think it's a rather naïve view of the world around us. So I just keep my mouth shut, my pistol well concealed, sit in the back ,watch the door and be the sheepdog even if they don't agree with me. David had a sling to fight Goliath, Peter had a sword tried to split Malcolm's head and ended up cutting his ear off (it was probably his sword, I doubt he borrowed it) I have to wonder why they wanna take a self righteous approach when it comes to guns but they don't think it's a lack of faith to have a burglar alarm at home or insurance on your car. SMH
Nehemiah 4:17

Back
Top Bottom