• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Church shooting in Texas

Honestly idk if it’s been said cuz I don’t wanna scroll 2 more pages but I watched it a few times and I feel like the main reason the guy was basically the guy he chose to shoot first was because he went to draw and the shooter saw that.

WHAT WOULD YALL DO.. what’s the proper thing to do? Regret it possibly not drawing your weapon when you thought you could draw faster?
Personally if I was him I would like to think l I would wait until he pans around more before I let him know I was a threat to him.

By that time buddy in the back probably would’ve smoked him idk..

RIP to that man who died. The power of that CC though!!!

Biggest thing that stands out to me is how in the hell did they let a guy dressed like that...all black flowing robe and and a damn hood...waltz in that church? Why not confront and search him outside?
Second thing that really bothers me about the linked article is the pastor gushing about how thankful he was that the "government allowed them to protect themselves". What bull****. Churches don't need the government permission to protect themselves!
Last thing that bothers me is that there has not been one damn peep about the race, nationality of the killer.
I guess we can just assume he was another old white man....or KKK member.
Kudos to the guy who put him down...that was a hell of a shot.
Oh, and I don't think I'll ever carry in the small of my back. 3'oclock and he may have got that gun out...

Still don't understand why they didn't forbid guns on church property like some in Georgia do. Statistics indicate gun free zones are much safer places, like schools, movie theaters, etc.
I know you're just sarcastic, but it is a joke what Churches and others places do with that stupid sign "gun free zone". About 3 years ago, my wife and I decided to receive the new year in Hellen at the Dropping of the Edelweiss event. So we parked and walked to the place, and I am carrying. Go to the gate and there is this big sign "No Guns". I was, "you've got to be kidding me... to be in this messy place and trust my life into the hands of these improvised security guards and ONE Sheriff". Didn't went to car to leave the gun, and just rolled the dice and entered and I thought "let's see what happen". And I do in our church too... Not all the time, because now they have too many Sheriff's Officer in there.

Back
Top Bottom