• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

City Deer Lol

Lots of good lookin deer. Go to the Okefenokee swamp two weeks before deer season starts and you will literally see hundreds of them inside the park at night. And they don’t care too much that you’re around because They know they can’t be shot at inside that Park

That's what I said too lol. Those were taken and sent to me by a buddy that lives in the neighborhood adjoining ours. He said I need to bring my bow over there. I said no **** lol. Doubt his wife will let me kill their pets though.
Get her a gift certificate for the mall easy bait

But the guys at seek one are real deer hunters and they said these deer are harder to kill? Is this true?
I'm not going to get into that and won't judge as long as it's legal. I will say that one of my neighbors threw a tennis ball at a deer trying to scare it out of his yard and the deer trotted over to it. Maybe the deer thought it was an apple.

I'm not going to get into that and won't judge as long as it's legal. I will say that one of my neighbors threw a tennis ball at a deer trying to scare it out of his yard and the deer trotted over to it. Maybe the deer thought it was an apple.
Well I was being a smart butt. They are a joke and it's embarrassing watching the way they hunt.. I tried to watch a few videos but when they are standing on somebody's porch shooting a deer eating the plants is a joke to me

Well I was being a smart butt. They are a joke and it's embarrassing watching the way they hunt.. I tried to watch a few videos but when they are standing on somebody's porch shooting a deer eating the plants is a joke to me
I got a pretty good chuckle out of the one that died in the parking lot. They didn't have too far to drag it lol

Back
Top Bottom