• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cj parts

sambo77

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
141   0
Reaction score
After much time of lusting over old vintage jeeps I've finally got to a place where I can start my own build. My only problem is finding parts. Is there anywhere within a 4 hour drive of metro Atlanta area to get cj7 parts? Really looking for graveyard of cj's for picking. I found one in North Carolina but was looking for one closer. Right now not looking for engine or transmission, they are going to be newer, more than likely a 4bt and nv4500.

There used to be a guy I want to say is near cartersville. I was needing a frame and he had several, at decent prices.

He used to advertise on craigslist.

He always had 5 or 6 jeeps in various stages of disassembly.

There used to be a guy I want to say is near cartersville. I was needing a frame and he had several, at decent prices.

thats what I'm planning on buying first. Get a frame and axles have a roller put together and ready for the engine and transmission to go on before putting the tub on.

He is on Facebook, his wife breeds horses, I will see if I can find link

I am checking a guy out tomorrow morning that has a field full of Jeeps. What are you needing. I have a 79 and 84 CJ I am getting back on the road. And a 95 YJ that I just run around in. My son and I picked up a unmolested 94xj 4x4 a couple of weeks ago for him to drive.And am looking for another xj.

There is only one kinda life to live

A55AF6EB-14CA-41C4-9FBA-16DA314A543B.jpeg

Jeep life!!!!

Back
Top Bottom