• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cj parts

I am checking a guy out tomorrow morning that has a field full of Jeeps. What are you needing. I have a 79 and 84 CJ I am getting back on the road. And a 95 YJ that I just run around in. My son and I picked up a unmolested 94xj 4x4 a couple of weeks ago for him to drive.And am looking for another xj.
right now trying to set up a rolling frame before I buy a tub. I'm wanting to get my engine and transmission in place on frame before I put the tub on. Really want to find a deal on a frame, axles, dash panel, dana 300 transfer case.

I traded my 2 door jk in on a dodge 2 weeks ago. It hurt to see it go but I needed a truck and it helps justify building a cj. My wife has a 4 door, I've always had a thing for older jeeps. I learned to drive a straight shift of a 4 cylinder yj.
20200822_124814.jpg

yall that have restored, did yall purchase one with a title so you could tag it or how does that work? I've read different things on putting a tag on one. I know most tubs have a vin # and title is optional with age but there is certain criteria to be met from my understanding.

Southern Cj Jeep sales and trades. In Kingston Ga. has a site on Facebook. If you go there ask him to show you his Scrambler collection. Awesome stuff and good folks.

yall that have restored, did yall purchase one with a title so you could tag it or how does that work? I've read different things on putting a tag on one. I know most tubs have a vin # and title is optional with age but there is certain criteria to be met from my understanding.

On a 85 and older As long as the vin is clear you should be fine. Show them a bill of sale and they give you a tag

After much time of lusting over old vintage jeeps I've finally got to a place where I can start my own build. My only problem is finding parts. Is there anywhere within a 4 hour drive of metro Atlanta area to get cj7 parts? Really looking for graveyard of cj's for picking. I found one in North Carolina but was looking for one closer. Right now not looking for engine or transmission, they are going to be newer, more than likely a 4bt and nv4500.

Waiting on a response from a guy, I think he has about everything you are looking for

Waiting on a response from a guy, I think he has about everything you are looking for
heck yea, i found a roller with a tub and front clip for $1k but its in meridian Mississippi. If i sell my 45-70 I'm probably gonna pick it up at that price.

Back
Top Bottom