• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CL scammers....

And he is in Milledgeville, so maybe he’s just a legit nut case.
I actually pinged Milledgeville PD. Normally with the "wire me the money" scams, they post their ads all over the country. This guy is just posting to local CL sites (Athens, Columbus, Macon etc). That and the fact he said he could meet makes me think he's physically robbing people.

I’ve now had two letters faxed to my work/office fax from a legit law firm/attorney in Canada peddling some Nigerian-like life insurance payout scam. What the hell?

I actually pinged Milledgeville PD. Normally with the "wire me the money" scams, they post their ads all over the country. This guy is just posting to local CL sites (Athens, Columbus, Macon etc). That and the fact he said he could meet makes me think he's physically robbing people.
Yeah that is why I hate Craigslist, too many scumbags on there. I’ve never understood how somebody could rob people and even sleep at night.

. . . Last time he posted this (little over a week ago) I sent him an email and he said he could meet today. When I then asked for the VIN he replied back that "The car just sold, for $500." . . .

IRE-rXkVH8NbB_MA3E2q7IyFpdR9xb2qP9aIKZYNupes5Y3b-p7n8HBeGAMqIkqHstdY7m49VFZo6-CTDe6RVGsDAToMvm-93IZ9Bcp1bsIf9174JtVv_bdKi5113RzuarT5FcKusELwnWw4d6QNNROkXCrg5YD6hGezuir7DL65TN-IZhC6tfT5CyBr96nRFXHKN2QZRxQZ39MJYz2KFLnXpNF3hehc7vEhvSBjM7AhQag2aQXiEcUt49_DU4Mm408gs8ptAHieZYt-uD0Z8vMTaWR_VM5kDvOM9FMNbuNKRWC-NqaduovwyzwdwKnL7RDSTQAX4_WiUgO_U1n9vvYYHGdcezI9IfSHYgmK45d-EQsa2XA2zwciA0LeZMymtyuNwqpPAXRSlnWnMJIc7CpI-coauL0fJ6jX6GDn3OuGiVgPP3mCu44-BJkdIkCpuAoqR-MWMUEDt3GLmv4MYIDgKlE7iLKEEqE20pnxvltLPTs2ihiv48EL-Qyh9VhFGpUGoyJMiuFgscA_1fCnCV4SG4QOcwiYQ7f5uIhRVaA8LHtVKRBjxXU-WYys_JPImOoJFsNNyzrlb9oWL55_O0UMIsNsah4hs4MGXH2JFdKG7lE8pLvnZy8r4XPqNLhpuWa6FPyTlecQFHtj7wLfPLNWHIY7LiqMOROOwTj3wE8GcQ9ndxhr46pw6cJCTA=w328-h246-no

Do you think there really are "special places in hell"? I mean I'm guessing the regular places in hell have got to be pretty awful. But if there are.....

The Nigerian scams are bad enough. But these are the ones that really tick me off because I suspect some folks are getting physically robbed and assaulted if not killed.

This ad has been posted multiple times. Like all scams, it's a fraction of the market price for the vehicle. Notice how he says "CASH ONLY". Last time he posted this (little over a week ago) I sent him an email and he said he could meet today. When I then asked for the VIN he replied back that "The car just sold, for $500." :lol:

So do me a favor, either blow up this guy's email or simply hit 'flag' on the post. Might save someone from having a really, bad day. https://macon.craigslist.org/cto/d/milledgeville-toyota-supra/7147898720.html

I hate that people get taken but if people are getting physically robbed, this guy(s) needs to have his own really bad day.
Looks like he posted a sketchy pic of the VIN now. Maybe h'ell make a deal now? :lol:

2020-06-25_16-42-37.jpg

Back
Top Bottom