• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CL scammers....

Well lookie there! The exact same car (even stupid enough to show the license plate) for sale in Missouri. Gee, what are the odds? ;)
Wow. Yeah dude is definitely robbing folks then. I wonder if the Missouri ad is legit, and the Milly ville guy is just copying it to rob folks here?

Wow. Yeah dude is definitely robbing folks then. I wonder if the Missouri ad is legit, and the Milly ville guy is just copying it to rob folks here?
Mizzou ad is legit. It's a dealer. Yes, it's a relatively common scam. Most try to scam you via wiring of funds. This guy is brazen enough to want to meet face to face so obviously his intentions are more 'direct'. Not sure if Milledgeville PD will respond, but it would be nice if got stung himself.

Just curious, If $4,200 is a fraction of it's value, what are 1982 Toyota Supras worth?
Like anything, depends on condition. This poor schmuck has been trying to sell his over priced example for literally a year now. https://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/clt/d/woodstock-supra-1983-toyota-one-owner/7141298300.html If it was a manual, it would be long gone.
The Mark 2's (82-85) aren't as popular as the Mark 4 turbo's (courtesy of the "Fast and Furious: franchise) or even the Mark 3s but they are steadily rising it seems. Do you know if it's a P type or L type? Manual or automatic?
I've been trying to find an ideally '83, P type, manual, unmolested, and like all things in life, I always miss any deals.

01515_3qscDjIChFR_0ob0dB_600x450.jpg

Saw this on CL in NWGA. 1984 Toyota Celica GTS for $1500.

I’ve now had two letters faxed to my work/office fax from a legit law firm/attorney in Canada peddling some Nigerian-like life insurance payout scam. What the hell?

I get emails all the time from legit out of state companies wanting local representation. Name, address, phone number all check out. Some how they are spoofing the email. Used to be a legit way to do business. Now I don't respond to email, call, let them know someone is spoofing their email.

I'm not sure what the hook is because I don't get into it that far.

Back
Top Bottom