• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Class 3 question

Would it be used item since it's yours right now. I think u can transfer to anyone or business if there's approval from BATFE. You can prolly put the ODT +33% on it at that point. LoL

joking haha I don't think it matters after it's yours who you transfer to as long as fees are paid to atf and they meet requirements.

Would it be used item since it's yours right now. I think u can transfer to anyone or business if there's approval from BATFE. You can prolly put the ODT +33% on it at that point. LoL

joking haha I don't think it matters after it's yours who you transfer to as long as fees are paid to atf and they meet requirements.
I dont know if dealer has to pay the 200 to sell it to them to resale.

To transfer any NFA item to a dealer from a private individual would incur another $200 tax. It would transfer on a form 4 back to the dealer the same as the way it went to you. Form 4 = $200. The only free transfers are between two SOT paying licensees/dealers/mfrs (form 3), to or from a .gov entity (form 5),to a lawful heir (form 5), or to a qualified museum (form 10).

What are you trying to sell to a dealer?

To transfer any NFA item to a dealer from a private individual would incur another $200 tax. It would transfer on a form 4 back to the dealer the same as the way it went to you. Form 4 = $200. The only free transfers are between two SOT paying licensees/dealers/mfrs (form 3), to or from a .gov entity (form 5),to a lawful heir (form 5), or to a qualified museum (form 10).

I stand corrected...

Thanks I’m selling my amphibian and johns guns 77/44

Back
Top Bottom