• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Class 3

mfoster

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
86   0
Reaction score
i have a couple that I want to sell,what’s the process do I have to go thru a dealer.@nonliberal

You do not have to use a dealer for an in state transfer but you would need to find a buyer that is okay with you holding the item until paperwork clears.

What are you trying to sell? Secondary market on non mg’s is pretty rough
I have a Johns guns internally 77/44 and a Ruger amphibian 22 really don’t know value of either I think I paid about 1100 when purchased in 90s each but that was before suppressed were popular as today.

i have a couple that I want to sell,what’s the process do I have to go thru a dealer.@nonliberal
Nope, you don't have to go through a dealer. You can transfer straight on a form 4. Often people do go through dealers because we have a list of clients just waiting for this kind of stuff to hit the market.

I have a Johns guns internally 77/44 and a Ruger amphibian 22 really don’t know value of either I think I paid about 1100 when purchased in 90s each but that was before suppressed were popular as today.
Oh, I was thinking MGs. Silencers are just market value. Problem with silencers is that they depreciate unlike MGs. We have old silencers laying around that we either destroy or donate because they aren't worth the tax stamp money. Not the case with what you have, I'm just saying silencers tend to be a hard sell on the used market. Especially right now

Back
Top Bottom