• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Class III- best place to purchase?

Rzr570

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
4   0
Reaction score
Ordered and received my trust yesterday. Thanks @N Cochran.
Now it's time to make a purchase.. I've been thinking about purchasing an SBR and my question is... Where in the ATL is the best place to purchase? I don't know a whole lot about this stuff as i'm a novice in the Class III arena, so any advice is appreciated. I know you gotta buy the stamp, fill out more forms, and wait for awhile.... Looking more for advice/recommendations. Thanks guys.

Based on my experiences:

For cans check out quiet riot firearms and Cherokee gun and pawn

For machine guns rifleman and bullseye have nice selections usually

For gunsmith work (engraving, cutting/threading barrels, etc) Dobbs Defense and Ft. Daniel

Georgia fireing line in marietta usually has a pretty nice selection of suppressors and you can shoot them while your waiting on your stamp

Have u considered efiling ur form 1 and building ur own sbr? Also I really like quiet riot firearms for suppressors because u can purchase everything online including ur $200 stamp. Then u just email him a copy of ur trust and he does the rest.

No reason to buy an SBR when you can make one cheaper. Factory SBRs are always more expensive than one you can build because of the NFA premium you pay. Get an AR "Pistol" then "build" your SBR.

Back
Top Bottom