• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Classic car mechanic needed

twowheelz

Default rank <1500 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
81   0
Reaction score
So does anyone recommend a mechanic for classic cars kinda near Woodstock/Roswell?if not I can tow wherever. We have a 65 Barracuda my son and I were working on over the summer but he is back in school and I have been handed a big project at work. We have all the major stuff done just need a good hot rod kinda guy to sort the final details.

Having some issues with the brake kit we put on , either vacuum related or linkage ratios or something. The tuning of the shift linkage, and a good going over .

There's a shop in downtown Roswell, just about 200 meters south of where all the restaurants/bars are, that specializes in old cars. It's just a 2 or 3-bay shop, but he's got all kinds of classics out there all the time. I believe it's Roswell Auto Tech.

We would be glad to sort out your car ! You can check the Sniper EFI thread, for reviews. We actually are nearly complete doing a LS swap in a 1974 Toyota FJ40 for another ODT member from Roswell. We can handle all of your needs, anything from engine swaps, engine builds/tunning, fabrication, suspension and electrical. Send me a PM and I will be glad to provide you some references, thanks for your consideration!!!

There's a shop in downtown Roswell, just about 200 meters south of where all the restaurants/bars are, that specializes in old cars. It's just a 2 or 3-bay shop, but he's got all kinds of classics out there all the time. I believe it's Roswell Auto Tech.
What the hell is a meter. :boink:

Back
Top Bottom