• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Classic mint low mileage convertible Maserati, under $5k

Did you see the sticker price on those TC's?

IMG_1976.jpg

That's really letusbuyyourcar letusbuyyourcar s undercover boost operation
I meat an old accountant up in Conyers back around 2012/2013 that had 2 of those among his other more collectible and desirable cars. He had a warehouse in downtown Conyers full of old iron especially Mopar and Stude stuff. Every car had a drop cord hanging from the cieling plugged into a trickle charger. Damn near all his stuff ran and was ready to drive. Until then I had only seen one AMC Marlin in my life and he had 2 of them .He also had oddball stuff like a K car wagon with fake wood paneling.
Anyway we quickly learned that Mr. Sirman made lots of money renting out his cars to the TV and movie people. It must be the coolest thing in the world to have such an awesome collection AND make money with it. He bought the 84 Indy Pace Car Fiero we had on eBay. We did pretty good on that one.

It may not be a scam, but if you call the number it goes directly to a recording that says 'leave your name and phone number'

The third sentence in the ad says "If you are SERIOUS about your next car, call me for an appointment!!
Yes, most car dealers want to be able to contact you to sell you a car. ;)
I'm in the area often. I'll go look at it if anyone is interested. But you have to let me take a picture in it wearing a corduroy suit.

Back
Top Bottom