• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Classified ads duration?

birddawg92

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
4   0
Reaction score
I relisted some old ads on Tuesday of this week and on Friday I am getting notices that both ads are already due for relisting? But the site terms says that you get three free ads every 30 days? And I went ahead and hit the relist on one, and now it says I’m out of ads for the month. Would appreciate some clarification. Thanks.

But they only last 3 days at the time? And to correct myself, one was a completely new ad, the other was a relist. I get it that relists count toward the 3/month for free members, but these ads were only up 3 DAYS before I got the relist message, and now one is not up at all because of the relist limit. 3 days is a long way from 30!

But they only last 3 days at the time? And to correct myself, one was a completely new ad, the other was a relist. I get it that relists count toward the 3/month for free members, but these ads were only up 3 DAYS before I got the relist message, and now one is not up at all because of the relist limit. 3 days is a long way from 30!

Ads don't expire after 3 days, that's just when they're eligible to relist and go back to the top of the category as a new ad. If you don't relist an ad, it's still up and viewable until it's marked gone and closed by the software which occurs after 45 days.

Ads don't expire after 3 days, that's just when they're eligible to relist and go back to the top of the category as a new ad. If you don't relist an ad, it's still up and viewable until it's marked gone and closed by the software which occurs after 45 days.
VHinch, thank you sir. I've wondered that myself being relatively new to the ODT.

Back
Top Bottom