• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Classifieds Question - Bill Of Sale Required ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is my thought.if i dont require a bill o sale. then if they ever try and do a confiscation,i can pass a lie detector on not having the info of the person i sold it to. I,E. go pound sand g-man..
you never know,the guy or gal i did not rat out,may be the one who busts me out..
I like the way you think.

this is my thought.if i dont require a bill o sale. then if they ever try and do a confiscation,i can pass a lie detector on not having the info of the person i sold it to. I,E. go pound sand g-man..
you never know,the guy or gal i did not rat out,may be the one who busts me out..
842f0bcdcf75852ec1da36298caeee9c.jpg

Dammit...just like my old lady....you never forget.....
Yep, I’ve walked away from many a good deal over that BOS ****. Mostly my fault for getting all excited and overlooking it in the ad....
SOME person won’t let me live it down! Lol....
I got so upset that I forgot I had another deal in that same spot in 15 minutes....

New to this - genuinely curious why
a bill of sale is an issue. I would think that should be mandatory with a firearm.

New to this - genuinely curious why
a bill of sale is an issue. I would think that should be mandatory with a firearm.

Just because you think it should be mandatory tells me all I need to know about you as a firearm owner.

Bet you are okay with a national registry of firearms, and have been known to insinuate the 2nd amendment is for hunting.....

A bill of sale offers you literally zero legal protection, all it does is put your personal information in the hands of a stranger. I for one to not want to indefinitely store information for every firearm transaction I have done. Nor do I want an easily to compile list of everyone I have conducted private commerce with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom