• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Classifieds Requests

Would like to be able to browse all classified ads by region. The ability to select Metro Atlanta and see all posts and categories/sections, but just in that region. Currently only available to browse regions within a category/section.

Have the option to click bad deal, fair deal, and good deal. ;)

Change the spelling on for sale to four sail.

Limit on how many times you can relist your over priced ad.

Auto reply “yes” on any comments asking if item is still available when the ad isn’t marked gone.

Make the OG’s un-bannable...
Yes! All this. I was gonna say " Don't change anything cause I just got used to the way it is now." But then I saw this comment.

Remove the option to lock classified ads from comments and make it mandatory to have a picture in ad before posting.
Waahh. Our piss poor internet down here in south Ga sticks is barely able to access the internet in first place. A pic could take ten minutes. Change providers? Not until Starlink is available. We have to pay almost $90/month too. At best with nobody else online we get 3 mbs. Talk about being ripped off. They cut speed even more if you complain. The wonderful Citizens Telephone Company Internet. Run by grey hair ladies that don't even know how to email.

More specific filter for users to find certain calibers. I’m new so maybe I’m missing something. I see where you can filter for 22, in the rifle category, but it would be nice to see this option for all calibers. Thanks for providing this platform.

Site suggestion for feedback when listing marked as sold.
I’m sure I’m considered new, but after 4 transactions, Instill can’t get anyone to leave feedback, even after I leave it and later ask.‍♂️

I'd like to see more search terms : caliber and by well known brands. Also maybe search terms for types such as "M1 Garand", "SKS", "AK" and "AR" that might be easier to search by type.

"Old ad be gone" - once it's marked GONE, it's deleted. If it's 90 days old with no activity - it's deleted.

Pics should be required to post an ad too.

Back
Top Bottom