• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cleaning suppressors baffles made easy!

How often round wise do you guy's clean your 22 cans?
I know when my octane 45 was really nasty from 500-600 rounds 22lr and around a case of 9mm it was pretty nasty, but obviously not blocked/ dangerous or anything.
I dunno. I'm going to toss an aluminum end cap in there to see what it does. My aluminum silencers would not fit in this tumbler anyway
Did you ever try it on the aluminum end cap?

I know when my octane 45 was really nasty from 500-600 rounds 22lr and around a case of 9mm it was pretty nasty, but obviously not blocked/ dangerous or anything.

Did you ever try it on the aluminum end cap?
Damn sure didn’t . Thank you for reminder . I’ll do it tonight or tomorrow.

With the GemTech MIST (integrally suppressed barrel) they recommended breaking it free about every 50 rounds, just loosen and reseat. Also, they said to loosen it up if it's going to sit for a while or get packed away.

With the GemTech MIST (integrally suppressed barrel) they recommended breaking it free about every 50 rounds, just loosen and reseat. Also, they said to loosen it up if it's going to sit for a while or get packed away.
making a clamshell sleeve to go around the monocore then into the main sleeve would've saved so many complaints. More maintaining than shooting. I solely went for Rugers ISB cause I didn't want the extras involved with the monocore designs.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

making a clamshell sleeve to go around the monocore then into the main sleeve would've saved so many complaints. More maintaining than shooting. I solely went for Rugers ISB cause I didn't want the extras involved with the monocore designs.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

In 20/20 hindsight that's how I would have gone if the timing was right.

Have you tried plastic or wood chip media yet on the aluminum baffles. Curious
Just tossed this piece in there . Baffles are a bit nasty . Lest see what we got ! Time started is 2:45pm
CB3D6E81-2BAC-4605-92B4-5625B7579ADC.jpeg
D174160D-345D-44D2-A699-28F7A5796DA2.jpeg
E12E3C48-D465-4CBF-BACA-B136A2982728.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom