• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Clearance braced rifles for sale

I believe the Federal Register has to be published to take effect.
And, it's a 3 day weekend.
Maybe but since it is published daily then do we know it was not submitted in time to be published on Friday?
1673709219988.png

There's a few places where the effective date is shown as the day it's published in the federal register.

Since it's signed and dated on 1/13 I'm assuming that's also when it was published in the FR, although I haven't checked.

There's a few places where the effective date is shown as the day it's published in the federal register.

Since it's signed and dated on 1/13 I'm assuming that's also when it was published in the FR, although I haven't checked.
The federal register is published daily. The question is: was it sent over in time to be published on Friday, or being a 3 day weekend, will it be published on Tuesday. Not a big deal but I see PSA still has braced items on sale on their site so makes you wonder.

The federal register is published daily. The question is: was it sent over in time to be published on Friday, or being a 3 day weekend, will it be published on Tuesday. Not a big deal but I see PSA still has braced items on sale on their site so makes you wonder.
That's interesting. I would assume a big company like they are would be ahead of the curve.

Could be it really does go in Tuesday, or maybe they are holding off to see what kind of s***storm it throws up.

That's interesting. I would assume a big company like they are would be ahead of the curve.

Could be it really does go in Tuesday, or maybe they are holding off to see what kind of s***storm it throws up.
Since NFA only covers "tranfers", maybe they decided to keep "selling", and wait on "delivery"/"transfer" until this is clear.
They could just cancel/refund any non-deliverable orders.
(Assuming on-line orders, of course.)

Back
Top Bottom