• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cleveland man left holding the bag ($47,000 worth) with home employment scam

Deleted member 79987

Default rank 5000+ posts
Good enough for government work
79   0
Reaction score
He used his personal credit card to pay for company expenses as part of his "job", and then "the company" went dark.

Screen Shot 2018-07-11 at 15.34.13.png

https://www.news5cleveland.com/news...yment-scams-hitting-job-seekers-for-thousands

I can see how it would happen. He was being reimbursed at first so he probably didn't think much of it. that said i would want to meet people and have a relationship of some form before spending money on my card, especially that much. I use mine for work and get reimbursed. I like it because I get the rewards. Typically around 1000 at a time. Sometimes more and sometimes less. But I've been here for 13 years so I'm not to worried.

I can see how it would happen. He was being reimbursed at first so he probably didn't think much of it. that said i would want to meet people and have a relationship of some form before spending money on my card, especially that much. I use mine for work and get reimbursed. I like it because I get the rewards. Typically around 1000 at a time. Sometimes more and sometimes less. But I've been here for 13 years so I'm not to worried.
sounds like he was never reimbursed; sounds like he was receiving bad checks from get go

You guys ship me all your guns and my cousin, a member of the royal family of CloudKookooland will send you gold bullion bars via DSL post. If you don't have guns (because of the freak boating accidents) send me cash, silver, new cars, caviar, etc....

Back
Top Bottom