• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Climate cooling??? This is an Outrage!!!

ADAduckhuntr

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Deplorable
60   0
Reaction score
I remember being in the 4th grade in the mid-seventies and my teacher talking about the coming ice age because of climate change.

All I could imagine was everyone having to live in caves and wearing animal skins and hunting with a spear for our food.
Remember the Ozone layer and the ooga-booga Ozone hole they used to basically ban freon? I think whoever made that replacement stuff made out like a bandit.... It even gave us CFLs - those curly Q freon bulbs to replace incandescent light bulbs..... (the government didn't want to talk about all the mercury vapor in them) They lasted about 5-10 years and then LEDs kicked their butts. You can't find ANY now....

If you ask a climate activist they will tell you this is part of the whole thing and is bad news. Apparently Global warming and global cooling are both pieces of climate change and we are somehow doomed. I just don't get it.

If you ask a climate activist they will tell you this is part of the whole thing and is bad news. Apparently Global warming and global cooling are both pieces of climate change and we are somehow doomed. I just don't get it.
It's because the Climate Cultists HAVE to use the duality of both the hot and cold theory to justify their insane viewpoints when the weather isn't cooperating with them. It's just that simple. To them, it's perfectly understandable that in the midst of horrific global warming there can be explainable instances of 'freak' cold spells and other inconvenient weather data. It's the worst sort of cognitive dissonance there is, frankly. And if you corner them to the point where they have no answers, then they just lash out and call you a Nazi...

You missed the memo, there was a shift from "global warming crisis" to "climate change". Global warming can be disproven.......climate change cannot because, guess what, the climate changes!

If you don't believe me look up the mini ice age or any one of the other ice ages in known geologic history.

You missed the memo, there was a shift from "global warming crisis" to "climate change". Global warming can be disproven.......climate change cannot because, guess what, the climate changes!

If you don't believe me look up the mini ice age or any one of the other ice ages in known geologic history.
Yes, you're right, but I've been on this earth over 7 decades and it's nothing but nonsense. The ONE question not a damned one of them can answer is, "So if your 'Climate Change' is a real problem, please tell us EXACTLY what the 'right' climate and temperature should be?" Al Gore got butt-rich off that nonsense and carbon credit trading/selling...

I remember being in the 4th grade in the mid-seventies and my teacher talking about the coming ice age because of climate change.

All I could imagine was everyone having to live in caves and wearing animal skins and hunting with a spear for our food.
5pcnxu.gif

Back
Top Bottom