• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Climate cooling??? This is an Outrage!!!

39AC135C-F7D9-49A7-8F19-975B4D67FE62.gif

My personal belief is this little Asperger's Nitwit will soon be holding a little baby Muhammad in her arms and telling reporters that, "I can't talk right now - I have to get home to make sure Mustafah has his goat kebab dinner ready on the table when he gets home..."
Basically, anything that the little Asperger's Syndrome Gretard is against, I am FOR!!!

I hate to hijack the climate change thread but your complaints concerning Greta Thunberg shouldn't have anything to do with Asperger's. Her parents' decisions to make her a public figure incur the cost of public criticism. But you are clearly using her diagnoses of Asperger's in a derogatory manner by trying to devalue her opinion simply because she has Asperger's. Be an adult and criticize her for what she says and leave all the other Asperger's and ASD kids out of it.

I hate to hijack the climate change thread but your complaints concerning Greta Thunberg shouldn't have anything to do with Asperger's. Her parents' decisions to make her a public figure incur the cost of public criticism. But you are clearly using her diagnoses of Asperger's in a derogatory manner by trying to devalue her opinion simply because she has Asperger's. Be an adult and criticize her for what she says and leave all the other Asperger's and ASD kids out of it.
I'm not trying to devalue what she says because she says she suffers from Aspergers. I devalue it because she's so damn mean, condemning, nasty and narcissistic all rolled into one. She herself has said that she considers it her 'super power.'

Back
Top Bottom