• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Closed - Winner selected - Golden Chicken Giveaway - Three D+H 5.56 magazines (30 round)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,
Well after 5 years and 5000 posts I still don't like most of you but decided to do a giveaway anyway. I'm giving away 3 D+H mags and I will ship them on my dime. Random number generator will be used to select the winner on 1/17

Entry rules:
Possibility of 3 entries
1) one entry for site supporters
2) one entry if you are one of my 177 feedbacks
3) one entry for current/former military (post what branch)

If you voted for Hillary all three entry's are erased and I implore you to have the decency not to procreate.

Seriously though, its been great to BS with you fellas and I appreciate all the laughs, wisdom, and assistance I have gotten here over the years. Its been real and its been fun... Aw hell it was real fun!

200.gif

200.gif

200.gif

1st supporter. Thanks

Hey guys,
Well after 5 years and 5000 posts I still don't like most of you but decided to do a giveaway anyway. I'm giving away 3 D+H mags and I will ship them on my dime. Random number generator will be used to select the winner on 1/17

Entry rules:
Possibility of 3 entries
1) one entry for site supporters
2) one entry if you are one of my 177 feedbacks
3) one entry for current/former military (post what branch)

If you voted for Hillary all three entry's are erased and I implore you to have the decency not to procreate.

Seriously though, its been great to BS with you fellas and I appreciate all the laughs, wisdom, and assistance I have gotten here over the years. Its been real and its been fun... Aw hell it was real fun!

200.gif

200.gif

200.gif

2nd (RETIRED) MILITARY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom