• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Closed

Alright, spill the beans. What new saw did you get?
Too bad I just saw this ad tonight, I was a sucker cutting my own tree up and splitting the wood today. I could have been sitting around and watching you work instead.
Stihl 362 CM w 20 bar among others , that is the newest addition.

If anyone wants to hone their tree cutting skills in the north Gwinnett area, I've got the trees.

if it's close to suwanee and they are hardwood and accessible, I might want the wood. (after they are cut down). I have a saw and a small bobcat w/grapple to load.

If you are unable to cut a tree down, i will come to you and drop and cut up your tree for you.
Non dangerous, will bring and sign liability release waiver
Please only to people that are unable to cut the tree themselves.
Feel free to save my number listed and call me if you need anything.
Can cut any size tree you have, will not haul it away.
Joe
I have a Lop lolly pine probably 60 ft at least..It is between my home and the creek. It has holes from Pileated wood peckers half way up it,,And I mean big holes, Monster holes but green on the top..It's about 15 yrds from the house...To drop it would most likely destroy my trout tanks, which are no longer used...Oh did I mention it is half way down the hill from our pine.jpg trout stream...
pine1.jpg

I have a Lop lolly pine probably 60 ft at least..It is between my home and the creek. It has holes from Pileated wood peckers half way up it,,And I mean big holes, Monster holes but green on the top..It's about 15 yrds from the house...To drop it would most likely destroy my trout tanks, which are no longer used...Oh did I mention it is half way down the hill from ourView attachment 3093792 trout stream...
View attachment 3093802
You want it gone? I’d love to meet an odt legend

Back
Top Bottom