• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Closed

How far away from my barn does it have to be? Also, do you take “tips” for a job well done.
No I don’t
& far enough where it ain’t even a thought of it touching it with the tip.
But if your comfortable with it, we can always attach a rope and pull it opposite direction and if it has a good lean to it...

I just don’t want to cause any damages to anyone’s property!! Crazy things can happen when cutting trees.

No I don’t
& far enough where it ain’t even a thought of it touching it with the tip.
But if your comfortable with it, we can always attach a rope and pull it opposite direction and if it has a good lean to it...

I just don’t want to cause any damages to anyone’s property!! Crazy things can happen when cutting trees.
I understand, it’s probably to close and the lean wouldn’t be in our favor. I think what you are doing is great. People like you are rare.

ded.jpg
I need this dead one taken down but its leaning towards My storage buildings and pole barn,

its like if Bubbas son Hunter stopped by and said that he just like to use
his new ladder to clean out my gutters. Hunter or Chase whatever his name
is signed a release before he fell and broke his neck. Sure. I know there
are plenty of space cadets on here but damn man if it just isnt a bad
idea. Anyways carry on and goodluck with it. Sorry for crapn on your
thread
Brother I’ve cut over one thousand trees, not exaggerating... are you in the business and are upset that someone wants to do a good deed for someone that can’t do it themselves?

Brother I’ve cut probably over one thousand trees, not exaggerating... are you in the business and are upset that someone wants to do a good deed for someone that can’t do it themselves?
im not in the tree business. all im saying is that you are overdue,
anyways if you are going to delete some of my responses just go
ahead and delete all of them.

im not in the tree business. all im saying is that you are overdue,
anyways if you are going to delete some of my responses just go
ahead and delete all of them.
Aren’t you a pleasant fellow... drop by and wish Ill fortune on someone trying to do good for people.. I bet you are a joy to be around.

Aren’t you a pleasant fellow... drop by and wish Ill fortune on someone trying to do good for people.. I bet you are a joy to be around.
im just trying to remind people on here that if you get seriously hurt injured or killed
that a release isnt going to protect their assets...
if you delete this comment to try to control your narrative ill just put you on ignore
no harm no foul

Back
Top Bottom