• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Closed

Tree felling is a risky business.
Sounds like the OP is not dumb enough to be dropping complicated and risky trees.

I totally get the “what if” situation with no insurance , etc.
There will be a lot of people wanting to take full advantage of such niceties especially with trees that nobody else wants to touch for under $1000 per tree which may involve heavy equipment, climbing, topping and lowering sections with ropes and pulleys.

The OP made it pretty clear right off the bat that he just wants to drop easy drops and cut them up for you.

I still say he needs to charge for his services even at a super discount but gotta pay for your gas and equipment wear.

We have a team of members from the church I used to attend that drops and chops trees for people for free but they won’t touch technical drops until a professional puts it on the ground.

Is your name George Washington?

jk, good on you for helping folks. When I've offered to help older folks in my neighborhood by cutting down and piecing diseased trees (some dangerous) they seem to act like they're thinking, "Whass dat white boy up to aksin me if'n I want him to cut down dat tree?"
lol exactly right, except I’m not white but I feel people wondering this when I offer to help.

Back
Top Bottom