• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Closer to Some Training

Thanks folks!

I'm Rob Sheppard, the Owner/Chief Instructor of Precision Applications, LLC. We are a full-service firearms and tactics training school.

Most handgun, carbine, and shotgun courses are taught in Aragon GA, as well as any rifle training out to 400yds.

Lowlight courses are run in Jefferson GA.

Precision/Sniper Rifle courses are conducted at a 1,000yd range in Pelham TN.

Lowlight meaning NVD's?

Thanks folks!

I'm Rob Sheppard, the Owner/Chief Instructor of Precision Applications, LLC. We are a full-service firearms and tactics training school.

Most handgun, carbine, and shotgun courses are taught in Aragon GA, as well as any rifle training out to 400yds.

Lowlight courses are run in Jefferson GA.

Precision/Sniper Rifle courses are conducted at a 1,000yd range in Pelham TN.

Rogers Shooting School in Ellijay

https://rogersshootingschool.com/
This! Rogers shooting school is on another level. It’s one of the best shooting schools in the country. If you’re serious about shooting then this is the school for you.

If you go your class will most likely have multiple professional shooters in attendance,

This! Rogers shooting school is on another level. It’s one of the best shooting schools in the country. If you’re serious about shooting then this is the school for you.

If you go your class will most likely have multiple professional shooters in attendance,
You may also get a few attendees from foreign countries as well.

If you're looking for legit handgun instruction, I've been hosting Ben Stoeger at South River Gun Club near Atlanta every fall the past couple of years. He won the last IPSC World Shoot and has multiple US national championships in Production division. Contact me if you're interested in the next group of classes. I also do some open-enrollment and private handgun instruction that proves quite eye-opening for students.

This area is loaded to the brim with top tier instructors. Run in any direction and you'll bump into them. Message me and I'll give you some good ones local. And they host many traveling rock stars as well. This is ground zero for training.

Back
Top Bottom