Are you in?

• Yes, I want a USGI 1911

Votes: 61 29.9%
  • No thanks, priced too high

Votes: 117 57.4%
  • Tacos

Votes: 26 12.7%

• Total voters
Awesome …thanks for the info…maybe a few more weeks then.
well-waiting.gif

Not my RGN. Got that from the CMP forums. Info on my CMP 1911 is in post 255, 256.

Had fun last Friday at CMP Talladega on the steel target range. First shooter of the day on clean targets. :cool:

Tikker Tikker Pro Tip: (Wish I had known this. . . ) When the CMP calls for your RGN you can ask for a matching frame and slide. No guarantees, it just depends on what is on the table in front of the shipping/packing crew at the moment.

Tikker Tikker Pro Tip: (Wish I had known this. . . ) When the CMP calls for your RGN you can ask for a matching frame and slide. No guarantees, it just depends on what is on the table in front of the shipping/packing crew at the moment.

Good to know, Thanks!

Being so far behind everyone else, I'm wondering if it's just the bottom of the barrel type of pistols left. Who knows, maybe they'll find a gem for me when they call.

Not my RGN. Got that from the CMP forums. Info on my CMP 1911 is in post 255, 256.

Had fun last Friday at CMP Talladega on the steel target range. First shooter of the day on clean targets. :cool:

The very nice young lady who took my order made sure I got a good one that's for sure.

Back
Top Bottom