Are you in?

• Yes, I want a USGI 1911

Votes: 61 29.9%
  • No thanks, priced too high

Votes: 117 57.4%
  • Tacos

Votes: 26 12.7%

• Total voters
Does anyone know if CMP comes up on caller ID, my phone gets so many calls listed as spam that I ignore them. And the one's that only show the number ends up being spam as well.

This pistol is really the only reason I answer strange numbers.

Does anyone know if CMP comes up on caller ID, my phone gets so many calls listed as spam that I ignore them. And the one's that only show the number ends up being spam as well.

This pistol is really the only reason I answer strange numbers.
It just showed as an Alabama number when they called me. I was expecting it or I wouldn't have answered it either.

Well, I was finally contacted today!

Put my order in for a service grade, was worried there for a bit to the point I was answering all the spam call's coming to my phone. For the longest time I've just put them on the block list and the thought of me accidentally blocking CMP had me thinking I was going to miss out on it.

I received an email rather than a call, thinking back I should have asked if they tried calling first to see if that was the case.

Put my order in for a service grade, was worried there for a bit to the point I was answering all the spam call's coming to my phone. For the longest time I've just put them on the block list and the thought of me accidentally blocking CMP had me thinking I was going to miss out on it.

I received an email rather than a call, thinking back I should have asked if they tried calling first to see if that was the case.
In all likelihood that's exactly what happened. Luckily they where able to use that email backup.
Looking forward to the pictures when you pick it up.

In other 1911 news...I ordered a set of these grips made from the decking of the Battleship USS Texas. I'll post a better picture when they arrive.
Screenshot_20220613-130157_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220613-130214_Chrome.jpg

It's been 10 days.

What did you get? Inquiring minds want to know! :D:D

It's been 10 days.

What did you get? Inquiring minds want to know! :D:D

Ended up calling TruPrep to see if it arrived the end of last week, turns out they had it but I never got the call for it.

I'm very happy with it, I only just started looking up info on the markings. Here are a few pic's, slide is a Remington Rand & frame is a Colt.

Attachments

• IMG_20220704_162356_339.jpg
    IMG_20220704_162356_339.jpg
    264.9 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_20220704_162416_796.jpg
    IMG_20220704_162416_796.jpg
    227.6 KB · Views: 20
Ended up calling TruPrep to see if it arrived the end of last week, turns out they had it but I never got the call for it.

I'm very happy with it, I only just started looking up info on the markings. Here are a few pic's, slide is a Remington Rand & frame is a Colt.
Will trade my Colt slide off my cmp 1911 for your Remington Rand, provided condition is acceptable to both of us.

Send me a pm if interested

Back
Top Bottom