• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CMP 1911 News just out from CMP

Bummer they are ignoring 03 C&R status. I’d think we’d be the absolute safest lot since our prints are on file. Can’t say that with anyone simply filling out a form at their local 01.

Bummer they are ignoring 03 C&R status. I’d think we’d be the absolute safest lot since our prints are on file. Can’t say that with anyone simply filling out a form at their local 01.
Prints are a terribly inaccurate way of identification, but i guess some gubment still hangs on to them and the fax machine as though the last 25 or so year newer happened.

My CMP 1911 number finally came up. Got the call and they asked: e-mail the same, check; phone number the same, check; FFL the same, check; address the same, Anniston we have a problem.....
Have to resubmit application "wet" signature with DL with current address because I moved last year!

ARGHH the wait continues

My CMP 1911 number finally came up. Got the call and they asked: e-mail the same, check; phone number the same, check; FFL the same, check; address the same, Anniston we have a problem.....
Have to resubmit application "wet" signature with DL with current address because I moved last year!

ARGHH the wait continues

Congrats! My number is 18k+.....they’ll never get to me. Lol

Back
Top Bottom